Farzad Mehdi Nia is a Kurdish musical artist.
Farzad Mehdi Nia / Biography
Farzad Mehdi Nia was born June 1, 1987 in a village named Zhivar located in Hawraman in Kurdistan / Iran.He started his professional business since 2013.
- He participated in the competition program Kurd Idol 2017 and he won second place and became a popular participant and viewers favorite.
- He came in first place at the 9th music festival in Borujen and the big gold medal in the Borujen festival.
- He has worked to collect works by Hawraman artists and record the works by Professor Hassan-e Khavar.
- He is a cultural and literary activist٫
- He has been a member of the board of the Literary Cultural Association.
- He has been with the publication lof the poems of Mullah Vahab Ariyan.
- He has held Hawrami language courses held in the deprived villages and districts of Kurdistan
- He was instrumental in establishing the first library of all Hawrami in Hawraman City. For four years he was a member of the Hawraman Qalam Institute, which conducts cultural events.
- He has led and held more than 45 events in the Nowruz celebration in Hawraman.
- He has participated in two major Recognition of Horaman conferences held in Sanandaj, Iran, and Halabja, Iraq. In these conferences, three villages: Jivar, Horaman and Palangan were registered as historical monuments and will be registered with UNESCO in the future.
- Farzad is active and environmentally friendly. He worked for free to extinguish the fire in the oak forests of Kurdistan.
- He was one of the founders of the company to prevent the closure of the water dam in the village of Belbar. Closing the dam would cause severe damage to the environment and its natural texture
Farzad plays the instrument Saz -Tar and tries to renew five thousand year old music from Hawraman and play and sing them with music instruments, create notes for them and has tried to sing a Hawrami song with orchestra٫
And he is trying to revive the Horami language.
The first music album
FarzadMehdi Nia’s first music album, co-produced by the Mahabad Philharmonic Orchestra, is under the auspices of Professor Kaveh Faghizadeh and will be presented to the audience in the near future. The name of the album Hawaroo Yara .