Enthusiast Gaming Holdings Inc. (“Enthusiast Gaming” or the “Company”) (TSX: EGLX)(OTCQB: ENGMF)(FSE: 2AV), the largest gaming platform in North America, reaching over 300 million monthly video game and esports fans worldwide, is excited to announce that it has signed Samsung to an integrated sponsorship deal, leveraging Enthusiast Gaming’s media, content, esports and entertainment platforms. The multi-platform sponsorship will utilize the breadth of Enthusiast Gaming’s reach in the coveted Gen Z and Millennial demographics, to help drive awareness and market share for Samsung’s gaming focused computing components and accessories.
The sponsorship activation will be rolled out across Enthusiast Gaming’s entire platform including:
- Product placement and promotional activity with team influencers and brand ambassadors, including during live streamed content,
- Luminosity Gaming team sponsorship, including logo placements on team jerseys and at various entertainment activations,
- Custom content integrations within certain Enthusiast media Web and You Tube properties,
- Logo placement on social media channels,
- Display media advertising across Enthusiast media channels,
- Sponsorship of 2021 EGLX event
“We are thrilled to announce Samsung as an Enthusiast gaming partner and to work with them across our suite of integrated media, esports and entertainment assets to create awareness and drive share for their leading PC offerings, exclusively designed for gamers, commented Adrian Montgomery, CEO of Enthusiast Gaming. “It is an honour to work with Samsung, a global leader in electronics, and to have their logo on our Luminosity jerseys.”
The post Enthusiast Gaming Signs Multi Platform Sponsorship Deal with Samsung appeared first on RESPECT..